Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) for Schools
Learn about Teachers Pay Teachers and TpT for Schools! Creating engaging resources takes time, and aligning them to the curriculum can take even longer! You might visit shops like Primarily Learning @ Teachers Pay Teachers online marketplace, but why should you spend your own money? Shouldn’t your school pay for resources?
Did you know that your school can register to become a Teachers Pay Teachers account holder?
TPT for Schools
Here’s how it works
- Visit the Teachers Pay Teachers School Access.
- Click the: “I’m a Teacher” button and download the handout.
- Talk to your administrator to register for an account (it’s free!). Just think, no more awkward conversations about sharing resources!
No more expense at the teacher’s end. Your administrator will be impressed that you’re sourcing the materials for them!
Click here to find out more about TPT school accounts.
If your school is interested in purchasing resources, but you are not yet part of a Teachers Pay Teachers friendly school, you might want to check out resources available in Stores like primarily Learning… for early literacy resources. Get a glimpse of the high-quality, teacher-friendly, affordable products that are available. Discuss sharing the license with your co-workers. When you purchase one resource yourself, you can get extra licenses at a reduced cost so everybody can get their own copy!
- Early Literacy Resources available in Print Letters, Open Dyslexic Font, or Sassoon Font
- Specialty Phonics and Literacy resources |English & French|
- Build strong readers with easy-to-use resources.
- You can visit the website to view the high-quality, easy-to-use, affordable, Preschool-Grade2 literacy resources @Primarily Learning:
TpT for Schools Fun Facts & Figures (April 2018)
- Over 4 Million teachers from around the world used TpT in the last year alone.
- More than two out of three teachers in the U.S. used TpT in the last year.
- There are more than 3 million resources available on TpT today.
- Over 1 billion resources have been downloaded from TpT
- There are more than 1,000 schools from around the world that have joined TpT for Schools
- Over 30 countries have a school that’s using TpT for schools.
TpT is the go-to place for educators to find the resources, knowledge, and inspiration they need to teach at their best. We offer more than 3 million free and paid resources created by educators who understand what works in the classroom. Our marketplace is growing every day to meet the evolving needs of the PreK-12 classroom. When educators get the resources and support they need, they’re best equipped to inspire our next generation of learners.
TpT was founded by Paul Edelman, a New York City public school teacher who saw incredible, untapped potential in the work that teachers create for every lesson, every day. Paul quickly realized that his students did their best when he incorporated ideas from other educators. This spark inspired him to create TpT, which has grown into an enormous and global staff room: a place where any educator can find essential resources, collaboration, and inspiration.
Have a great day!
Hey, I’m Laurie Fyke.
I love getting kids excited about learning… and sharing early literacy ideas with fellow teachers! I provide information and activities to maximize each child’s learning potential as they learn to read and write. I enjoy helping parents and teachers in my roles as a Literacy Specialist, Professional Jolly Phonics Trainer, or Published Author. (Scholastic NY, TPT, Jolly Learning)