What Happens at Primarily Learning?
- First, we aim to maximize each child’s learning opportunities through play, discovery, and teaching.
- Secondly, our goal is to provide information for parents and teachers.
- Thirdly, through Teachers Pay Teachers, we also provide effective, high-quality, affordable, and readily available resources.
Primarily Learning: Teach. Play. Learn.
Early Literacy activities help children learn to read and write naturally… and have fun in the process!
How will Primarily Learning’s Blog help me?
- Initially, we provide games and activities for parents of children from birth – Age 3.
- Then we deliver ideas and connections to resources for early literacy Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 2.
- Resources are created with all students in mind.
- Many of the products are hands-on.
- Foundational skills include exercises for various ability levels.
- Additionally, there is a Jolly Phonics connection to systematic phonics.
Both FREE and PAID early literacy resources are available in the Primarily Learning Store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website.
Primarily Learning offers resources in both English and French.
- Most of the products are in ENGLISH.
- NOTE: Early Literacy Products for phonics and sight words are also available in FRENCH.
- Most of Primarily Learning’s early learning resources are available in either Print Letters or Sassoon Infant Font.
- Open Dyslexic Font is used for many of the emergent readers.
- Above all, the goal is to maximize learning opportunities for all children.
- To clarify, all of the early learning resources address Fundamental Concepts and Skills.
- And, all of the English resources include the Common Core Standards.
DISCLAIMER for Primarily Learning Resources.
- Laurie Fyke has been a Professional Jolly Phonics Trainer since 2002.
- She is the co-author of the Jolly Songs. (2005)
- Resources created at Primarily Learning complement programs like Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar, or “Le manuel phonique”. However, they are not part of the Jolly Phonics program. As a result, they are not endorsed by Jolly Learning.
Primarily Learning provides amazing early literacy resources!
To sum up, our goal is to develop materials and present information so that everyone has the opportunity to experience success in learning to read and write naturally!